Took this online quiz that has somehow become viral on Facebook. Here’s what I got:
(1) You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. True. I’ve been searching for the meaning of my life for a long time, until I realized that we don’t look for it, but rather, we create it.
(2) You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. Yes, but I’m not really a “deeply spiritual person”. I have faith in the Supreme Being and I daresay we’re worshiping one same god, and that He goes by many names – for us Christians, he’s the Lord God Almighty. I’m not a regular churchgoer either, but every time I go to church, I’m doing it wholeheartedly and not because it’s part of a routine or someone’s telling me to do so. Faithful but not religious. :p I also think people have souls, and that we have soulmates. Haha
(3) You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally and spiritually. Yes. I’m also a believer of positive reinforcements.
(4) You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Couldn’t agree more! I could do that all day long and still not feel tired. I enjoy listening to other people’s point of view, not only can I learn something from them, I also get to know them a little more deeply. Being an introvert, I don’t open up easily with people, but when I do, I have these kind of conversations with them.
(5) Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others. This I’m not sure of. Haha. The society in which I belong right now is far from perfect. People recognize the cancers of our society, but we are not doing anything to cure it. There are a few, yes, but unless we work together as one, we won’t stand any chance in our fight against it. Many have become passive. I, for one, is guilty of that. 😦